METALOG is committed to providing the best products/ services to the clients on a timely basis. The management of METALOG views quality service as the primary responsibility and fundamental to the best business practices of operating under the control of the Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015 standard).
This will be achieved through:
• Our consideration with the context of the organization and aligning the Quality Management System with the strategic direction of METALOG.
• Our commitment to satisfying the customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Our management of the organization, along with employee-established quality objectives and defined responsibilities for their fulfillment.
• Our establishment, application, maintenance and continual improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2015.
• Our continual enhancement towards customers’ satisfaction.
• Our commitment to tracking and applying new technologies and educating employees.
• Our continuous upgrading of the Quality Management System in all stages of our service delivery.
• Our commitment to our principals and suppliers.
The framework for setting quality objectives is defined in the Quality Manual.
Managing Director is responsible for communicating the Quality Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization and making it available to the relevant Interested Parties